[Gasification] Regarding Combustion Quality of Producer gas

Greg Manning a31ford at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 02:13:49 CDT 2012

Dear Ken, Tom, and all.

Ken, I have always been a fan of your work on listers, even though I strive
for larger units, the work you have done with these great slow rpm units, I
think in IMO, you have set a great ground breaking president, that it will
be hard to keep up to.

Keep up the great work !

P.S. I have a Caterpillar 3208 truck engine that is just dying to get
retrofitted...... (someday).

Greg