[Gasification] New Edition of the BTG Biomass Gasification Handbook

Erin Rasmussen erin at trmiles.com
Wed Sep 26 14:38:26 CDT 2012

BTG  Biomass Technology Group in the Netherlands just came out with a new
edition of their excellent

Biomass Gasification Handbook (Second Edition)

http://www.btgworld.com/en/references/publications/handbook-biomass-gasifica
tion-second-edition

from the publisher:

"This fully updated and expanded Handbook of Biomass Gasification reviews
the current state of technology and describe the latest success stories.
Compared with the first edition, it not only contains updates of topics
covered earlier, but also several new chapters which we trust will be of
interest to the biomass gasification community. The Handbook aims to guide
newcomers as well as persons that are already familiar with and/or involved
in biomass gasification, be it as researchers and technology developers,
policy developers, investors, end-users and/or other decision makers.

"The preparation of the Handbook is made possible by the pro bono
contribution of respected international experts regarding various aspects of
biomass gasification. Hopefully this book will become a valuable tool in
disseminating knowledge and helping the further development of biomass
gasification as an efficient and commercial technology for the renewable
production of heat, power, liquid fuels, and chemicals."

I'm looking forward to reading the new edition of the useful little green
book of gasification.

Erin Rasmussen

TR Miles Technical Consultants Inc.   http://www.trmiles.com/

and BioEnergy Discussion Lists   http://www.bioenergylists.org/