[Gasification] Waste Gasification and Pyrolysis

Tom Miles tmiles at trmiles.com
Sun Aug 25 10:38:51 CDT 2013

Lloyd,

I don't know ICM's current activity. Sales of biomass burners and boilers in
North America is still difficult.

Sierra has clearly been successful in getting backing by the California
Energy Commission and the US Department of Defense but these are still
development steps. It costs millions of dollars and several years just to
start the engines on oxygen blown systems, or any industrial gasifier for
that matter.

Tom