[Gasification] Biochar et al.

Pannirselvam P.V pannirbr at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 17:37:37 CST 2013

greeting to all from semiarid  Brasil

  Very  good interdiciplinary  world level good list discussion is hoing on
 about biochar .
      As hydogel is comercially used  to retains water  to make possible
 forest biomass planaation  in dry lands . Can any one have information as
 this market can be very good econ0moc potencial as biochar adsorption  of
water can help to aid  slow relase organic fertilizar , making more
effective e less toxics

yours truely
Pannirselvam

ᐧ

Dr.PAGANDAI .V.PANNIRSELVAM
ASSOCIATE . PROF.UFRN.
Research Group ,GPEC, Coordinator Computer aided  Cost engineering
DEQ – Departamento de Engenharia Química
CT – Centro de Tecnologia / UFRN, Lagoa Nova – Nata
*l/RNCampus Universitário. CEP: 59.072-970;North East,Brazil*
Recent web home page :http://greentechvision.snack.ws/
Project, Projetos: https://sites.google.com/a/biomassa.eq.ufrn.br/sites/
Wiki journal  :http://ecosyseng.wetpaint.com/
Blog Project, Projetos: http://cleantechproducts.blogspot.com.br/
Newsletters, Jornal: http://storify.com/ufrngpec
Web On line  simulation and modeling of ecobusiness,
Espaço Simulação e Modelagem de Econegócios on line
http://rizzoma.com/topic/39080026fabcc04f140acb7d294d62e1/
Twitter and  Skype :@ufrngpec
Fone ;Office,84 3215-3769 ,  Ramal 210 e Home : 84 3217-1557
and Mobile :5584 9954 8770
*Email:pannirbr at gmail.com <pannirbr at gmail.com> and ufrngpec at gmail.com
<ufrngpec at gmail.com>*

*Office email:gpecufrn at biomassa.eq.ufrn.br