[Gasification] Biochar et al.

Energies Naturals C.B. energiesnaturals at gmx.de
Mon Dec 9 06:44:10 CST 2013

What in German is called Hügelkultur or Hügelbeet (mound culture) could be translated into raised bed. I remember having heared this .

It is basically a technique building layers of organic material from very woody, which comes below to a thin layer of good soil ontop of a mature compost.

Check Hügelbeet in your search machine.

Rolf