[Gasification] Autopyrolysis Biochar

Otto Formo terra-matricula at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 26 10:06:51 CST 2013

Dear Tom R,

I like your, "AutoChar", far better, than the TLUD char.
TLUD is more of a discription of how the fire is lit (from the top) and how
the Natural Draft works, namely Upwards.

The most important issue here, I find from your writings,  is how the
biomass is lit, namely from the top.

I am happy to  see how well the "Peko Pe" fit to your "AutoChar" consept.
You will not even need a wet newspaper to block the flame to consume the
char........:)
When the flame is gone and the gases consumed, your Bio-char is served and
ready for use. (20-25%?)

Like using a Microwave, just start it and when its ready, the Peko Pe will
also "stop" according to lack of flame.
The Peko Pe is tuned from "factory", to  fit "standard" settings as

Happy Holydays to all of you.

Best wishes

Otto

  _____