[Gasification] Aquaculture was Pine char gasification

Pannirselvam P.V pannirbr at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 12:14:07 CST 2013

Greing  Mark  Ll

Brazil has the highest biodiversity of fisn , the  tambaqui , from
amozonian can eat  any nuts , thus vegetarian  piranhas   as obseved by
Darwins may be possible  , as well  obseved by Mark.L. .When man  become
 problems piranhas need to eat  the aquatic grass and  bacteria can make
protein needed by piranhas , all  has conected food web , wheer terra preta
can play importnant role  too

Kind regards

Pannirselvam P.V

Brazil

ᐧ

Dr.PAGANDAI .V.PANNIRSELVAM
ASSOCIATE . PROF.UFRN.
Research Group ,GPEC, Coordinator Computer aided  Cost engineering
DEQ – Departamento de Engenharia Química
CT – Centro de Tecnologia / UFRN, Lagoa Nova – Nata
*l/RNCampus Universitário. CEP: 59.072-970;North East,Brazil*

*Email:pannirbr at gmail.com <pannirbr at gmail.com> and ufrngpec at gmail.com
<ufrngpec at gmail.com>*

*Office email:gpecufrn at biomassa.eq.ufrn.br
<email%3Agpecufrn at biomassa.eq.ufrn.br> *