[Gasification] Wood heating in the UK - whole log gasification

Ken Boak ken.boak at gmail.com
Sat Dec 28 05:45:15 CST 2013

Jeff,

Thanks for the link to the paper by Richard Hill. What a gem!

As well as describing his particular design, there is a lot of good
background information, facts and figures, and what is tried and tested,
and what just won't work.

The air figures for stoichiometric combustion are useful, as are the
figures for a practical working setup with excess air.

It will help me navigate through the minefield of wood combustion - plus a
good recipe for vermiculite concrete.

regards

Ken