[Gasification] [Stoves] Chip Guillotine was Re: Wood heating in the UK - whole log gasification

Jeff Davis jeffdavis0124 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 20:23:00 CST 2013

Hi AJH,

Don't bother sending me anything. In time I'll find something and if
need be I'll just flame cut a disc from flat plate. I checked out one of
our local farm supply places looking for a flat disk blade but now that
it's winter all of those types of things are gone or put away.
Impossible to find anything outside with all this white stuff on the
ground. Looks like I have enough scrap for the frame.

Jeff