[Gasification] mycoremediation of tarry water

Jeff Davis jeff0124 at hughes.net
Fri Feb 1 23:34:32 CST 2013

Hi Stuart,

Interesting that he now states the efficiency:

"When the steam is simply exhausted to atmosphere while running a
generator, for example, efficiency is relatively low; in the area of
15%. When the exhaust is condensed and recycled back to the boiler, the
efficiency is around 24% to 30%. When the exhaust is condensed through a
heat exchanger whereby the condensation process is used fully by heating
water, space and distilling water, for example, the efficiency can be in
the 70% range."

Penn State University didn't seem too carried away:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zjbc0cjQWk

Looks like he ran this one on steam:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzPpa3WYQQA

The old saying is that every gallon of water in a boiler equals a stick
of dynamite!

I can buy a Honda clone engine, on sale, for $100 and skip the dynamite.
Just need to add the gas producer.

Jeff