[Gasification] mycoremediation of tarry water

stuart mather kneebraceboy at yahoo.com.au
Sun Feb 3 06:09:31 CST 2013

Pressure cookers all have failsafes which blow out if the pressure climbs too high for some reason. I would have thought the failsafes developed for steam boilers are pretty effective. I think steam boilers don't lend themselves to being' tinkered'  with though 'the same probably goes for the steam engine itself..
Stuart..