[Gasification] Gasification Digest, Vol 30, Issue 4

David Coote dccoote at mira.net
Mon Feb 4 22:43:21 CST 2013

Thanks, Paul. Once these were certified by the relevant Australian
regulatory bodies these would be interesting to try in some local
applications.

One of my nephews is doing his apprenticehip in boiler-making. Some
fascinating stuff about what's required to get a boiler up for
commercial deployment here.