[Gasification] wood boiler o2 control

Tom Miles tmiles at trmiles.com
Sat Feb 16 13:31:59 CST 2013

Alex,

It looks like the attachment may have been stripped. If you send it to me at tmiles at trmiles.com I’ll re-post it as a pdf.

Tom

From: Gasification [mailto:gasification-bounces at lists.bioenergylists.org] On Behalf Of english at kingston.net
Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2013 10:51 AM
To: Discussion of biomass pyrolysis and gasification
Subject: Re: [Gasification] wood boiler o2 control

Tom,

There are a couple of slides in the following presentation which show how I cobbled together an O2 control system with their old LM-1.

The link on the slide is dead but google can help you find more on the Bosch LSU4 sensor. Got four years out of the first sensor. A ittle drift in the last year but still workable if you can check it against a combustion analyser an adjust your controls  accordingly.

Alex