[Gasification] Spanner

Ronald Hongsermeier rwhongser at web.de
Tue Jan 29 13:59:43 CST 2013

Dear Tom,
I've spent quite a bit of time reading through their website and have
been trying to get schedule //ed to get over and see one of their units,
but haven't had time when needed. I'll keep you appraised if I get more
info. It's definitely neither a fly-by-night nor otherwise non-serious
operation. The numbers for general categories as to hours / year to
break even/make money, amounts of fuel consumption, type of fuel, etc.
look very good to me, but I'm no engineer.

They appear to be gearing up to add to their line of 30kWE and 45kWE
co-generation units with one in the range of 150kWE. Apparently the
gasifier is pretty close to ready, since they have released a video of a
pretty good looking flare with claimed output between 300-400kWTh. From
the sound of it, it's pretty hot and it looks pretty good, too.

regards,
Ronald von Erkältungsnachwehen