[Gasification] Spanner

Ronald Hongsermeier rwhongser at web.de
Tue Jan 29 14:10:20 CST 2013

Dear Tom,

I know that it's no absolute, but the look of an installation means
quite a bit to me. Here is an example of a company that installed a
gasifier with co-gen from them and seems to be more than happy.

http://www.heizung-waesler.de/unsere-anlage-dia.html

They provide heat for a mixed light-industrial/residential environment
just south of Munich.

regards,
Ron