[Gasification] hacker in my account

Toby Seiler seilertechco at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 31 15:00:04 CST 2013

A hacker from Thailand must have figured out my password in my email account and mined my old emails for addresses, then sent a link this morning.   I assume it is malware that activates if you open it.  I got a slew of failure notices that allerted me to the problem and I changed the password immediately.  I personally never opened the link and I hope none of you did, because I have no idea what will happen. I doubt it will be good.  Sorry all.

Toby Seiler
Seiler Technical Co.