[Gasification] Positive experience with APL's sales engineers

David Coote dccoote at mira.net
Thu Jan 31 18:26:57 CST 2013

On 1/02/2013 7:00 AM, gasification-request at lists.bioenergylists.org wrote:

Picking up on the comments about APL's pre-sales, I'm doing a research
project as part of which I'm looking at using small-scale, woody biomass
gasifiers for an Australian rural industry. I've asked the APL sales
engineers a lot of questions (by email) covering a wide range of topics.
My experience has been very positive. They've been very helpful, quick
to respond, provided me with a lot of relevant and useful information
and if they weren't sure about something they said that this was the case.

My two bob's worth

David