[Gasification] Mini Grid Load Following With a Biomass Gasifier

Tom Miles tmiles at trmiles.com
Tue Jul 9 11:38:43 CDT 2013

Spanner Re2. Contact Thomas Bleul
http://www.holz-kraft.de/de/?option=com_content&view=article&id=105&Itemid=2
7&lang=en
There is a map of their reference plants on their site.
http://www.holz-kraft.de/en/applications/reference-list
http://donar.messe.de/exhibitor/ligna/2013/R281924/presse-kit-spanner-re-eng
-256367.pdf
The company makes automotive equipment and moved into renewable energy and
wood heating appliances a few years ago.

For Proton the first commercial unit is being commissioned a the Wamplers
Sausage site linked on their site. I think that they have run a 110 kWe
pilot unit at U Tennessee for a couple of years.

Tom