[Gasification] Looking for contact info for Jeff Davis

Kevin kchisholm at ca.inter.net
Thu Jul 18 14:25:10 CDT 2013

Dear Lori

As points of interest:
1: What is the nature of the biomass resource(s) you propose to char?
2: What is your approximate intended "scale of operation?"
3: What is the presently intended "end use" for the char you wish to produce?
4: Do you have a use for the energy in the pyrolysis gases?
5: Please confirm that you are indeed interested primarily interested in charcoal production, OR if perhaps you are interested in gasification of biomass (either wood or charcoal) for engine use.

Best wishes,

Kevin