[Gasification] The Coffee Car

Tom Miles tmiles at trmiles.com
Sun May 12 20:34:24 CDT 2013

What a sleuth! Forensic pyro-???

Thanks

Tom

-----Original Message-----
From: Gasification [mailto:gasification-bounces at lists.bioenergylists.org] On
Behalf Of Jeff Davis
Sent: Sunday, May 12, 2013 4:33 PM
To: Discussion of biomass pyrolysis and gasification
Subject: Re: [Gasification] The Coffee Car

In the 1600 mile video at the 1:30 minute marker he said "our filter
material has dropped right down, that's just a bit of rock wool on top
there underneath there it's full of hair, it's all dropped down there
and it's really full of tar." Maybe he means that the filter material
was removed via a lower hatch for cleaning because of the tar.

At the 5:52 marker there is a black plastic trash bag on the ground and
one in the bed of the truck that might be straw filter material. The bag
on the ground could be spent filter material. Under the truck by the
filter there appears to be a large green bucket possible to collect the
drained condensate.

Jeff