[Gasification] Continous gasifier for household scale - experience sharing

Tuong, DoDuc jupiter276 at gmail.com
Tue May 14 05:56:06 CDT 2013

Thanks Jeff.
The idea for closing the char may cause incovenience for user to remove
char, but we will try that on.

One of the solution we were thinking of is to use the husk char to filter
the tar.
In the burner tube, we would fill in full of husk and ignite from there.
That part will works like normal TLUD. After the gasification process on
this part completes, the process in the main reactor (downdraft) will
start. The tar from that process then can be kept when moving through the
char left in the burner tube.

I will get back to you with the results of our try.

Regards,

Tuong