[Gasification] Fluidised bed reactor

Thomas Koch tk at tke.dk
Sat Nov 30 17:44:40 CST 2013

Tom

I can Imagine Weiss gave interesting information before they started their gasifier.

I visited 4 Ankur gasifiers in Sri Lanka 2 years ago - the main problem was not the gas cleaning but that the gasifier core lifetime was a few hundred hours.

I can only agree that for small systems steam systems looks as the most reliable way to produce electricity

Thomas