[Gasification] Anybody know were the energy comes from?

David Murphy djfmurphy at dodo.com.au
Thu Apr 10 22:43:09 CDT 2014

They have developed a machine/system which can
extract CO2 from seawater, I think 92%.     There
must also be some hydrolysis involved because they
mix the CO2 with H2 to make their own brand of
hydrocarbon liquid which is the fuel. Presently
experimental size but the system can be
upsized.    They have flown a model airplane with
a wingspan of around a metre.

DJM.