[Gasification] MUST SEE video about Rice husk gasifiers from Vietnam

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Tue Apr 22 10:56:49 CDT 2014

To all involved with gasification and cookstoves, especially those
interested in rice husk gasifier stoves.

The tremendous progress with gasifier stoves, especially using rice husk
as fuel, in Vietnam is truly awesome!!
Please find the English subtitle version of a 30min documentary on the
Vietnamese Science Discovery Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A346PFeW2N8

CONGRATULATIONS to SNV for sponsoring these efforts!!!    This is an
absolutely GREAT video.
Four sufficiently different rice husk gasifier stoves are shown with
substantial detail in an interesting "news broadcast" format.

29:20 minutes might seem long, but you will want to watch it all, AND be
ready at the Pause button so you can stop to appreciate what is shown
and also read the full sub-titles (which are very well done.)

Note the improved fan/blower for the Rua stove, shown at 14:28
minutes.   And we get to see pictures of Dagmar and Tuong and others!!

To all receiving this message, SEE THIS VIDEO!!!

I think that Joe James' changes to the Rua will be a great assistance.
We will eventually see them tested in Vietnam, I am sure.

Dr TLUD

Email:psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:www.drtlud.com