[Gasification] Gasification or Pyrolysis + Absorption Chiller for Fruit

Tom Miles tmiles at trmiles.com
Thu Aug 14 11:08:21 CDT 2014

In the tropics there are needs for making char and cooling fruit. Has anyone
coupled a small pyrolyzer or gasifier up with a boiler and an absorption
chiller? What sizes and capacities make sense? We're looking at a fuel input
of 2-3 tpd. How much char can I make and what practical refrigeration
capacity can I generate? I am assuming that the chiller can get down to
about 36 F (2 C). The cooler the better.

Thanks

Tom