[Gasification] Gasification or Pyrolysis + Absorption Chiller for Fruit

Big Daddy bigdaddy at offgridpro.com
Thu Aug 14 16:54:55 CDT 2014

Gentlemen,

I live in the tropics (Puerto Vallarta), and have a very keen desire to
power a refrigeration system from gas. I always assumed it would be some
sort of ammonia refrigeration system, or a super-big version of an RV
fridge. Currently, I build charcoal retorts and charcoal gasifiers. Just
haven't had time to dive into the refrigeration sciences yet.

Additionally, there may be a way to use "waste heat" from a retort vs.
direct flame. I just don't have the numbers yet, but am very interested in
this thread.

Thank you guys!

Troy