[Gasification] Gasification or Pyrolysis + Absorption Chiller for Fruit

Art Krenzel phoenix98604 at msn.com
Fri Aug 15 12:15:51 CDT 2014

David,
The number of absorption refrigerators (ACR) number in the tens of thousands in just the RV market alone today as just one example.  Virtually every RV you see on the road in the US has some form of a small ammonia based cooler/refrigerator in it.  Sales are both in the new and the retrofit markets.  ACR refrigerators have a more finite life and are subject to early failure from abuse and operations while not properly level.
Art Krenzel