[Gasification] Gasifier Scrubber Waste water attract fly

linvent at aol.com linvent at aol.com
Sun Dec 7 09:29:32 CST 2014

 Of course, putting any of the gas stream waste products into the environment is unacceptable. It is best to remove them from the gas stream, separate to some degree, recycle some and destroy the others, all of which is relatively easy once the simplicity is discovered.
Sincerely,
Leland T. "Tom" Taylor
Thermogenics Inc.?