[Gasification] Construction of the first pyrolysis plant (biomass-to-liquid) has started

linvent at aol.com linvent at aol.com
Sun Feb 9 09:18:39 CST 2014

 Does anyone know how they address the problems of pyrolysis oil such as it's acidic nature, tends to harden by auto oxidation over time, and other issues that the US DOE has spent significant amounts of money on and no one that I am aware of including folks trying fast pyrolysis have overcome??
	In the late 60's or early 70's Occidental Chemical tried a 200 ton/day fast pyrolysis plant in the San Diego area that ran for 8 hours before they scrapped it. This has been going on for a long time.?
Sincerely,
Leland T. "Tom" Taylor
Thermogenics Inc.?