[Gasification] Biocoal markets

Jeff Davis jeffdavis0124 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 12:09:43 CST 2014

Kenny,

I've used coal in the past and never plan on using it again!

On 01/03/2014 01:55 PM, Kenny Redd wrote:
> •   Do the advantages/benefits of biocoal fulfill the critical needs of a
> fossil coal user?
>
> •   Would a fossil coal user pay a higher price point in order to gain the
> advantages/benefits of biocoal?

If they value their health.

> •   What advantage/benefit of biocoal has the greatest appeal to a fossil
> coal user?

The fine ash dust is a problem.

Next problem is the sulfur that creates rust problems.

I can't buy coal at $50 a ton so the price is about $5.57 per 40lbs bag
plus all the problems that go along with coal.

There's a reason nature used coal as landfill so lets leave it be and
use our terrestrial ingenuity.

Jeff