[Gasification] [Stoves] Chip Guillotine

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Fri Jan 17 23:33:30 CST 2014

Doug,

Thank you for your continuing efforts with this.   The first unit is
where the biggest difficulties can be confronted so that the later ones
have fewer problems.

We need some indication of the dimension that are not evident in the
photos.   Seeing a pencil or hammer or other common object would help,
or state the length of one piece, please.

I will definitely consider all options for introducing the "finalized"
device overseas.   As a frequent flyer, I get 3 x 50 lbs (or 3 x 23 kg)
baggage allowance, and I have taken items of over 100 pounds as long as
it can be packaged as 50 pounds in each bag.

Overseas, there are some highly competent metal workers, and at a
fraction of the price.   The special quality bolts, etc. can go in my
luggage.

You are certainly correct that I (and others) need to have first hand
info and experience in order to have a good transfer of technology to
distant locations.

This could be turning out very good for everyone.

Paul

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com