[Gasification] [Stoves] Mk2 Chip Guillotine

Kevin kchisholm at ca.inter.net
Tue Jan 28 08:25:58 CST 2014

Dear Doug

"The best way to solve a problem is to eliminate it in the first place."

These folks have found a way to eliminate most of the need for fuel sizing.
Looks like they could burn "kill dried wood" without the need for blocking,
splitting, or chipping. It is sort of like an oversized Rocket Type stove.
 http://www.gizmag.com/spruce-stove-log/29863/

Kevin