[Gasification] Charcoal and biochar

Reed, Philip preed at edmunds.com
Sun Mar 16 12:58:44 CDT 2014

Dad,

I suggest you find a graduate student from U Mass to work with you on
converting the truck. They might also finance the project. You could
contact the automotive engineering department or, if there is such a thing,
the alternative energy department.

You need to direct the project but you don't need to turn wrenches.

Keep me posted!

Phil

Philip Reed | Senior Consumer Advice Editor | Edmunds, Inc.

1620 26th Street Suite 400 South | Santa Monica, CA 90404

Office: (310) 309-6331 | Fax: (310) 309-6400 | preed at edmunds.com