[Gasification] Running a vehicle on wood gas

thomas reed tombreed2009 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 18:24:51 CDT 2014

Tony Batchelor

The gasifier size it typically comparable in size to the engine it runs.
Typically the WW II gasifiers were the size. Of a hot water heater, but
that included the fuel magazine.  The gasifier mechanism was only about a
cubic foot.

Today, unisons wood pellets, the magazine could be much smaller, since they
are two to three times as dense as wood.

Tom Reed

--
NOTE:  PLEASE CHANGE MY ADDRESS TO TOMBREED2010 at GMAIL.COM

Dr. Thomas B. Reed
The Biomass Energy Foundation
BEF, BEC, BER