[Gasification] Marine Wastes

Sunil K Rawal sunilkrawal at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 07:42:10 CDT 2014

it is only technology where any compound is broken in primary elements
Example CH4 methane will break into carbon and hydrogen. now these can be
used as good fuel to generate power. and other metals will vetrified and
used as mettle in construction. In this technology flue gas does not
contain any pollutant like furan etc.

Sunil Rawal
Achintya Projects &Services
Mumbai