[Gasification] Question about gasifiers without the need of filters.

thomas reed tombreed2009 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 16:48:38 CDT 2014

Dear Roberto.

The Toplit updraft gasifier (TLUD) only gasifies the cellulosics and
converts the lignin to charcoal, so is a lot cleaner.  I hope to run a
truck on it.

But some filtering and certainly cooling are required, so the gas, while
cleaner, still must be filtered.  The charcoal left from the cellulose
conversion may be enough filtering.

Tom Reed

--
NOTE:  PLEASE CHANGE MY ADDRESS TO TOMBREED2010 at GMAIL.COM

Dr. Thomas B. Reed
The Biomass Energy Foundation
BEF, BEC, BER