[Gasification] Tennessee company - pyrolysis biochar + hydrogen ($1.75 per gallon diesel-equivalent?)

Anand Karve adkarve at gmail.com
Sat May 10 22:32:36 CDT 2014

Dear List,
Already in the first decade of the last century, Haber in Germany
developed a process for making ammonia by combining nitrogen in the
air with hydrogen. I was told that this process is used even today by
fertilizer manufacturers. Where does the fertilizer industry get its
hydrogen from?
Yours
A.D.Karve

On Fri, May 9, 2014 at 8:59 PM, John Bonitz john.bonitz at gmail.com
[biochar-policy] <biochar-policy at yahoogroups.com> wrote:

> Return of the Pyromaniax: Proton Power and its hydrous pyrolysis process for
> super low-cost hydrogen, by Jim Lane, May 8, 2014
>
> http://www.biofuelsdigest.com/bdigest/2014/05/08/return-of-the-pyromaniax-proton-power-and-its-hydrous-pyrolysis-process-for-super-low-cost-hydrogen/
>

> John Bonitz
> Pittsboro, NC
>
> 919-360-2492 | LinkedIn

***
Dr. A.D. Karve
Trustee & Founder President, Appropriate Rural Technology Institute (ARTI)