[Gasification] Tennessee company - pyrolysis biochar + hydrogen ($1.75 per gallon diesel-equivalent?)

linvent at aol.com linvent at aol.com
Sun May 11 11:25:13 CDT 2014

 	FarmLand Industries bought the Coolwater (near Barstow, California) DOE/EPRI/Texaco/Westinghouse/Bechtel/SDGE/PGE et. al. gasifier that ran 1000 tons/day of coal to produce 140 megawatts of electric power and converted it to run pet coke for production of hydrogen for their 1100 ton/day ammonia plant in Coffeeville, Kansas, and went broke modifying it from coal to pet coke. I do not know if it is still in operation, but was apparently sold to Mustang Energy so that FarmLand could stay afloat.?
	This same process can be used to make fertilizer from any carbon source.?
Sincerely,
Leland T. "Tom" Taylor
Thermogenics Inc.?