[Gasification] Tennessee company - pyrolysis biochar + hydrogen ($1.75 per gallon diesel-equivalent?)

Kelly Burnham kburnham at protonpowerbioenergy.com
Fri May 16 00:38:02 CDT 2014

Hello All,
Kelly Burnham with Proton Power here.  I'd be glad to contribute where I
can, and in response to Art's questions:

'what type of biomass',  we've tested over 50 different types of biomass.
By and large most woody or herbaceous biomass works fine up to about 45%
MC.

'gasification style' is hydrous pyrolysis. No pure oxygen and no
oxidization agents. Slight positive pressure at discharge.  Horizontal
anger.

Hope this helps.
Kelly B.