[Gasification] EcoMow

Thomas Koch tk at tke.dk
Tue Sep 23 14:26:21 CDT 2014

I have seen projects that recieved substantial amounts of public funding that was as far from reality as this grass fueled lawnmower.

What do you think about this project? -  http://organicfueltechnology.com  -   they mix straw with a catalyst and heat it by microwaves and - ta ta  - out comes biodiesel ??  They have been funded by EU and a Danish district heating energy company VERDO.

 http://www.nordicgreen.net/startups/article/danish-startup-organic-fuel-technology-patents-process-production-biofuel

http://www.innovayt.eu/archive?page=8