[Gasification] SPAM: Re: EcoMow

Tom Miles tmiles at trmiles.com
Thu Sep 25 00:20:51 CDT 2014

Thanks Jeff!

-----Original Message-----
From: Gasification [mailto:gasification-bounces at lists.bioenergylists.org] On
Behalf Of Jeff Davis
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2014 10:05 PM
To: Discussion of biomass pyrolysis and gasification
Subject: SPAM: Re: [Gasification] EcoMow

On 09/24/2014 10:46 AM, Tom Miles wrote:
> The questions is "E como(w)", "and how"?
>
> Wasn't a small wood pellet fired Stirling engine driven vehicle built
> in Scandanavia a few years ago?
>
> Tom

  Swedish company developing biomass vehicle powerplants, has released a
biofuel series hybrid vehicle called the Bioracer. The powertrain consists
of a wood pellet burner which acts as the heat source for a stirling engine
generator. The stirling engine charges the traction batteries, which in turn
drive an electric motor to power the Bioracer.
Precer is also experimenting with steam turbines, and claims to have a new
engine concept under development that could replace the stirling engine
currently in use.

<http://evauthority.com/precer-bioracer-electric-vehicle-charges-with-a-biom
ass-stirling-engine/>

Jeff