[Gasification] Two Engines One Gasifier

Rex Zietsman rex at whitfieldfarm.co.za
Thu Apr 2 02:20:38 CDT 2015

Thanks Doug. I am using an Arduino microcontroller with servo motor to do
fine adjustment of the throttle. There is a speed pick up on the output
shaft. Simple, cost effective - about $40 all in.

As to flywheel, we already have that but I suspect we could make it heavier.

Have you any experience with having an intermediate gas storage tank to
provide gas when a >50% load is suddenly added to the system?

Kind regards
Rex

Rex Zietsman
Principal Consultant