[Gasification] newbie question...

GFWHELL at aol.com GFWHELL at aol.com
Fri Apr 3 14:15:45 CDT 2015

The production of methane without the use of organics was solved 100 years
ago by "Sabatier"
A French Nobel prize winner for his contribution to inorganic  chemistry.
He produced the gas using CO 2+ H 2  in a pressure heat reaction in  the
presence of metallic catalysts.
If you compare his original work  with the contributions made by  various
crackpot free energy workers who  run IC engines on water, you will  notice
the similarities of the  process they employ.
The engines used to demonstrate  the apparent miracle have a  modified
cylinder head with catylist plates
internally attached.
Using some of the hot CO + CO 2 exhaust together with steam to  provide  O
+ H 2 to provide "FUEL" to the engine The "Sabatier" Reaction  occurs during
the power stroke of the engine.

The exhaust manifold of an engine running at peak load produces enough heat
 to gasify any hydrogen bearing  fuel in an oxygen free enclosure, Thus
utilizing waste heat for the purpose of making fuel.
Forget about building a fuel burning gas converter running on  a  negative
pressure. use a high compression engine to provide the conditions to  change
CO 2 into methane using low grade fuels.

Enter:  non organic methane generation: in your seach engine.

GFWHELL

In a message dated 4/2/2015 10:25:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,