[Gasification] newbie question...

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Sun Apr 5 22:34:45 CDT 2015

Hugh,

To get a gasifier cookstove in Australia, contact Dr. Paul Taylor, who
is receiving a copy of this message.   He lives in Mt. Warning area of
NSW.   He has some of the Champion TLUD micro-gasifier stoves that are
made in India (stainless steel).

For more info, in case you have not yet seen it, please visit my
website:   www.drtlud.com

Discussions of gasifier cookstoves are conducted on the Stoves Listserv,
a sister site to this one on biomass pyrolysis and gasification.

Paul A.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com