[Gasification] SPAM: Re: newbie question...

Anand Karve adkarve at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 03:11:34 CDT 2015

Dear Pannirselvam,
our web site www.samuchit.com has a photograph of the charring kiln.
It is a small portable unit, which is moved around to where light
waste biomass like fallen leaves, coconut husk, shells of legumes,
sugarcane leaves etc. is available. The pyrolysis gas gets flared in
the process of charring, but if needed, one can put a pot on the
pyrolyzer and use the heat for cooking. People use our kilns in urban
environment for burning leaf litter. The Department of forests
recommends the use of these kilns for charring fallen leaves and
needles of conifers, because they form a fire hazard if left in the
forest.
The kiln generates absolutely no smoke. The char can be briquetted and
used as cooking fuel. The kiln is square in cross section. This design
allows us to send it as a flat packet consisting of individual panels.
The client bolts the panels together to make the kiln.
Yours
A.D.Karve