[Gasification] eliminating carbon monoxide from coal gas

Jeff Davis jeffdavis0124 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 11:59:06 CDT 2015

Hi Henri,

I was replying to another post but coal or charcoal gasification will not
sustain reaction temp with only steam. Town gas had two reactors one being
air blown and the other steam blown. When the steamed reactor cooled they
would toggle back and forth. That's in regards to steam and air blowing not
any metal oxide methods.

But if the steam is hot enough maybe it will work as you stated below. Not
sure if that is within Anand's safety zone.

Gotta go,

Jeff

"Once an owner has got used to charcoal gas he will never revert to the
more expensive fuels", Geo Bray