[Gasification] eliminating carbon monoxide from coal gas

linvent at aol.com linvent at aol.com
Mon Apr 13 13:06:09 CDT 2015

 My question is why does one want to get rid of CO in the fuel gas as it has a higher heating value than that of hydrogen and without CO, an engine derating is much more significant just using hydrogen. The one component that significantly increases engine performance is methane in the produced gas as small quantities make a significant improvement in engine rating on produced gas.?
Sincerely,
Leland T. "Tom" Taylor
Thermogenics Inc.?