[Gasification] Wood to Fuels

Nicolò Cerni cerni at altair-international.com
Wed Apr 29 11:43:35 CDT 2015

thank you very much
regards

nc

> *RFI – Wood-to-(drop-in) Fuels*
>
> This Request for Information (RFI) is from an entrepreneurial investor
> interested in partnering with a qualified technology developer to produce
> drop-in gasoline and/or diesel from woody biomass in Australia
> (preferred).  The type of partnership between the investor and the
> technology developer is open for discussion, as is the choice of
> technology, which may include, for example, gasification-FT/Mobil,
> catalytic pyrolysis, or hydrothermal liquefaction.  The investor would
> initially provide funds to construct a pilot plant.  As the technology
> matures, the investor would work with the technology partner to scale-up
> the technology and bring in further investment.  The goal of the investor
> is to supply the woody biomass, and produce and sell drop-in fuels to the
> local community as the first commercial step; therefore, especially
> technologies that can be viable on a smaller-scale are attractive.  The
> investor knows that this is a long-term, risky project and is open to
> working with local universities and government agencies.
>
> Please include a short description of the nature of the partnership that
> you would be open to, and basic information about the technology in a
> summary format, including but not limited to:  stage of commercial
> development, generic capital and operating costs, environmental discharges,
> product (and co-products, such as biochar) yields and quality.
> Non-disclosure agreements will be signed upon request.
>
> If you wish to submit a technology/project for consideration, or have any
> questions regarding the RFI, please  contact Gerald Kutney of Sixth Element
> Sustainable Management at gkutney at 6esm.com.  Interested parties should
> respond to this request by May 15th.
>
> Gerald Kutney, Ph.D.
>
> Managing Director
>
> Sixth Element Sustainable Management
>
> *Innovation can Move the World*
>
> Executive Management Consultants for Start-ups
>
> www.6esm.com

*gradite i nostri  piu' distinti saluti, Atentamente,best regards,
 freundliche Grüße   *наилучшими пожеланиями

*Nicolo Cerni , *
*N C A* (N)ico (C)erni (A)ssociates
www.nico-cerni.com , marketing industriale, info at altair-international.com

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kotor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YK-cMvRAXvc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqaNsp0--QY

*Customers only **+39 340 830.67.97 - Home office  +39 045 69.32.996 ( 24
hours voice recorder )*

*Hauptquartier Deutschland hr,.- mr Wilhelm Doenne*

Telefon         +49. 5141.980.912 + fax  ( DDU Celle )
Mobil            +49.176.932.959.29   ( *Wilhelm  Doenne* )
Funk                  +49 176 457 38 790  .( *Nico Cerni *)

*EPC  department - European and international contractors *

Tecneco machinery  - Ing Alberto Busca +39 342 766 3451,
http://www.tecneco-srl.com
Co-trigeneration : Ing Fabio Guerrini  +39 335 627 43 66
http://www.itakasrl.it/
Esiet Office (24h) +39.02.97.37.58.01 -  Ms Felicita ( 09:oo-17:oo) -
E-fax   +39 030.65.99.013 -   *Skype : nico_cerni *

*THIS E MAIL IS CONFIDENTIAL OUR CONFIDENTIALITY AND NON DISCLOSURE
AGREEMENT APPLIES -  DIESE NACHRICHT IST VERTRAULICH, ES GILT  UNSERE
VERSCHWIEGENHEITSVEREINBARUNG*