[Gasification] Pyroligneous Acid - Wood Vinegar

Pannirselvam P.V pannirbr at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 12:14:12 CST 2015

Helo  Kelly

    Yes   Brazil used to comercialized mostly  to japon  many years  from
 liquid obtained from smoke as well as pyrolysis smoke

Prof Dr Pannirselvam P.V
   pannirbr at gmail.com            Your  sincerly

[image: My profile and biodata,lifr long work on biomass and bioeconomy]

Pannirselvam Pagandai V
[image: http://]about.me/pannirbr
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/+PagandaiVaithianathanPannirSelvam/about>