[Gasification] Fwd: Reg:coal gasification

Mano Va gmmanovassm at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 04:19:04 CST 2015

*Dear Sir *

*I am manova, I have some doubt on gasification, Last month i took a trail
on 100 kg coal gasifier (pressure mode (low pressure 3Kpa ) ,Down draft) ,*

*Two hours after that  i received only flue so i check the level above the
reactor bed, *

*Again i load the coal and starting gasifier same flue only coming out,*

*Gasifier initial starting time i put 50 kg charcoal and 200kg coal up to
charcoal bed gas coming out without any flue *

*After full and full coal reached to reactor flue only coming out*

*gasifying medium : air*

*air fuel ratio (coal)1:4(air)*

*ultimate analysis of coal*

*C-44%,H-3%,O-10%,Ash-30%,Moisture-13%*